This is a Bleach-based Mmorpg

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

6th Squad Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: 6th Squad Applications   Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:20 am

With no time to lose, Applications for joining the Sixth Squad are now open.
If you would like to a part of the Sixth Squad please post your applications to join this squad in this thread and please state whether you are applying for squad member, seated officer, or Lieutenant.

JOINING CRITERIA

Squad Member:
- Once the game goes live you must be active in game at least once a week and have a total weekly gameplay time of 1 hour. You must also check the forums at least once a week, as I will give instructions for things planned at least one week in advance.

Seated Officer:
- If your applying to be a seated officer in my squad, you must be active in game at least twice a week and have a total weekly gameplay time of 3 hours. Checking the forums 3 times a week is also required, as officers will have more instruction than normal squad members and will thus be needed at sooner times.

Lieutenant:
- To be eligible to become my squad Lieutenant, you must be active in game at least 4 times a week and have a total weekly gameplay time of 5 hours. You will also be required to check the forums at least 5 times a week, as you are the 2nd most important member of the squad and must be highly active.

*The above criteria, is the minimum requirements for each position so that you may be added to my squad. The members who are even more active will have the better chance at being placed in that position. Seated Officer positions will be limited, the number of seated officer positions will be capped at 12th Seat Officer (meaning 10 seats). There will only be one Lieutenant and this position will be highly competitive. Any one placed in a position above Squad Member will be required to maintain the minimum criteria or they will be demoted, and members who show less activity than the minimum for squad members will be removed from the squad unless they give prior notice about an absence or vacation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Not Joining   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Just wanted to say that this is a great criteria. Too bad I already applied to be Vaizard. Razz Good luck in getting a good squad, Kuchiki-san.
I always wanted to use that. XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiyori

PostSubject: Re: 6th Squad Applications   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:48 pm

I like how you did it can i use your style if you dont want to its ok and good luk and if you need help call me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: 6th Squad Applications   Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Thank you Karu, and your more than welcome to use what you please Hiyori. And I will contact you if i do need help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonJiraiya

PostSubject: Re: 6th Squad Applications   Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Hello, Kuchiki-san
This is my application to the 6th squad!
I would like to be a seated officer.You could ask why? Why not a lieutenant since the position is open? Well, lieutenant would be fun but it seems a heavy task to me so a seated officer is the perfect position for me.Oh and i chose the 6th squad cause you seem a nice man Kuchiki-san
About how active i will be:
Well i'll be a hell of an active player IG(1 to 4 hours a day).This goes for the forums aswell!
Thats all from me!
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://k1n3z0s.hi5.com
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: 6th Squad Applications   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Okay DemonJiraiya, I really like the attitude you have, and you seem to be a very promising player. Im going to allow you to be the 3rd Seat Officer. Welcome to the Sixth Squad. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeartlessZ

PostSubject: Re: 6th Squad Applications   Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:06 am

congratulation on 3rd seat ^.^ Oh yeah it just a prediction but (since you are the closset seat to {Captain/Lieutenant} most of the other members in the squad will ask yah to relay message for them to the higher up. At the same time Lieutenant will ocassionally ask you to help spread message to the rest of your squad mate, and Captain will propaly value your opinion considering you are the highest in the squad. To make it short you have one of the most bussy job with little responsibilitys/ okay recognition.) but then again it just a gues ^.^ don't be mad alright?. Again congratulation on 3rd seat. "off to bed" Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: 6th Squad Applications   Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 am

OH sweet! Congratulations to both of you. ^_^ Congrats to Byakuya for your first member and congrats to the first member. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonJiraiya

PostSubject: Re: 6th Squad Applications   Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:39 am

Haha, i hope it will not be like that HeartlessZ,
By the way you should join us to, or apply for a Captain in an other Division!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://k1n3z0s.hi5.com
HeartlessZ

PostSubject: Re: 6th Squad Applications   Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 am

Not really sure what class i wanted yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Squad Applications   

Back to top Go down

6th Squad Applications
Page 1 of 1