This is a Bleach-based Mmorpg

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiyori

PostSubject: application   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:42 am

With no time to lose, Applications for joining the 12 Squad are now open.
If you would like to a part of the 12 Squad please post your applications to join this squad in this thread and please state whether you are applying for squad member, seated officer, or Lieutenant.

JOINING CRITERIA

Squad Member:
- Once the game goes live you must be active in game at least once a week and have a total weekly gameplay time of 1 hour. You must also check the forums at least once a week, as I will give instructions for things planned at least one week in advance.

Seated Officer:
- If your applying to be a seated officer in my squad, you must be active in game at least twice a week and have a total weekly gameplay time of 3 hours. Checking the forums 3 times a week is also required, as officers will have more instruction than normal squad members and will thus be needed at sooner times.

Lieutenant:
- To be eligible to become my squad Lieutenant, you must be active in game at least 4 times a week and have a total weekly gameplay time of 5 hours. You will also be required to check the forums at least 5 times a week, as you are the 2nd most important member of the squad and must be highly active.

thx kuchiki to let me does this and evry one should do this lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

application
Page 1 of 1