The World of Bleach

This is a Bleach-based Mmorpg

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante

PostSubject: Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)   Thu May 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Since the english version of the forum is not even finished and does not posess a number of members near the ones on the french version, I am please to annoucne that all the new members can post their applications to be whatever they want to be (this applies to the game aswell, let's say if you're a hollow on the forum, you'll be a hollow in the game.)

So the newest members can post their applications to be Captains, Espada chief, Quincy Chief, etc. (not Vaizard chief 'cuz that's me folks Wink ).

EDIT BY Shunsui : And not 8th Squad Captain because it's me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)   Fri May 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Excuse me Dante, but is there an application format by which to go by? or could you give a few details as to what kind of information you would like in the applications? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)   Fri May 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Yes of course, but it's very simple, trust me.
-All we want to know is ,obviously, what important ''role'' you want to have on the forum and the game ('cuz, like I said, if your Cap' on the forum, you're also a Cap' in the game)

-Why you want to be whatever you wanna be ( 5 lines minimum please)

-The reason why we should pick you and not others

- We also want to know if you think you'll be active for a long time. We can't afford to have an Espada chief that leaves after 2 months, if you know what I mean.
So, tell us if you think you'll be on the forum AND the game often, because be sur to know that if you are not active, you will be ''fired'' (let's say, if you're Captain, well you'll simply become a simple shinigami).

By the way, this forum is only made for applications concerning important fonctions like Captain, Espada chief, hollow chief, arrancar chief, etc.

This is simply because the Captains/Esapda chief/Hollow chief/etc. will manage their group on their own (in their own forum).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiyori

PostSubject: Re: Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 pm

I'm going to change can I be the captain of the 12th squad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)   Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:37 pm

-I'm applying to become the Captain of the Sixth Squad

-The reason I want to be a Captain, is because I believe I should be in a leadership position and that I'd do well in it, because I am very knowledgeable when it comes to Bleach. Also, the majority of the Captain positions are vacant, and we're going to need to be prepared once the game is released. Later on, I'll be a veteran member of the English forums, since I'm signed up and applying before the game is released. I'd like the spot as Sixth Squad Captain, because in the anime and manga, currently Byakuya Kuchiki is the 6th Squad Captain and I currently have rights to his character, which would make since for me to become the Captain.

-Choose me over other people, because I'm Byakuya and because I highly doubt any other member who will apply for this position is more knowledgeable about Bleach. I'm also more leadership oriented than anyone else as I'm always in leadership positions in game guilds and clans.

-As for activity, I will be active everyday once the game is released. Even now I check the forums everyday. Once the game goes live, I will be online during the weekdays for anywhere between 30 min and 2 hour. On the weekends i'll be active 1 hour to 4 hours each day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)   Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:18 am

Hiyori, of course you can because I know you on the french forum and I know that you won't quit it.

Byakuya, you prooved to us your activity on the forum and the 6th squad captain position was always planned to be yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiyori

PostSubject: Re: Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:44 pm

thank you i would kiss you if you was here no just jocking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulquiorra Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)   Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:34 pm

here me

-I'm applying to become the chief of hollow..and later on i wn 2 be espada

-The reason i wn to be an espada because i really2 love to be bad guys. i love
to hack n slash hero..yeah.Furthermore i like to use my henchmen to aid me
to fight because quantity is power rite?Therefore evil will prevail..

-u should choose me because, u cant find other baddies like me..
im positively evil.

-and for the info, i can online more than 2hour everyday,as im free rite nw
until next years.so i can focus to play this game Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiyori

PostSubject: Re: Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:53 pm

I accept and if in the game you see me dont even look at me ok or i will kill you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)   

Back to top Go down

Applications (Captain, Espada chief, etc.)
Page 1 of 1